Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Monday, June 11, 2007

    Done a little housekeeping - a new blog header!

    Ooooh doesn't it look cute?

    I made a blog header to encourage my friend Tracy to actually post on her blog and she made me promise to update the header here too. So I did it! lol You better keep blogging now Tracy ;)

    I just felt the need for some sparkle and bling for awhile. Its made with my Chik Rocker kit and Alpha pack (extra sparkle in the title provided by Atomic Cupcake's Sparkly action).

    I am soooo hating google right now. They have "issues" with google ads at the moment, so I can't edit my blog template AT ALL *grr* and even removing the ad code doesn't work *waaahhh* It's like being told you can only pick one outfit for the next month to wear. I am soooo not happy jan!

    Check back later and I might have something more to add.

    I've made a little blinkie for you to sport if you like my stuff ..... whether its freebies or whatever ... put it in your signature/blog etc where-ever it is allowed

    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Comments on "Done a little housekeeping - a new blog header!"

     

    Blogger 4guysandme said ... (12:47 pm) : 

    I'm digging that zipper. Like the kit.

     

    Blogger Laura Burger's Blog said ... (1:00 pm) : 

    that is certinly shiny and bold! Very nice

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:37 pm) : 

    Cherie it is looking mightly damned fine!!! You have done a wonderful jobbie of the new header and I gotta say I have snaffled that blinkie to display proudly on my blog!!! Thanks for all your support and encouragement - you are a fantastic bad influence ROTFPMSL!!! xxx

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf