Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Wednesday, June 13, 2007

    I am going to cry .... well maybe not .... and a CT call.

    Apologies to anyone who is subscribed and doesn't feel like reading my drivel inbetween freebies here...... BUT

    I am going to cry if I have to give up my 3 column template and start all over again because blogger is seriously peeving me off! There's an issue that they know about and the code they give doesn't work for me :( I have wanted to overhaul the whole layout, but I'm stuck until they getting around to fixing things.

    So until then, I'll have to add music in my blogs and remove them as I go.
    I've been listening to Mika lately and I love this one! I can listen to the In Cartoon Motion album over and over - yes I am THAT sad! lol So this is for all you girls, you are all beautiful - no matter who you are or what you look like. We should all learn to accept and love the face we see in the mirror every morning. We should take photos that include our imperfect bodies - heck even supermodels are airbrushed within an inch of their lives!




    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Do you love my designs?Do you love to scrap?
    Then come scrap for me :)I am trialing a creative team for one month.

    So if you can scrap at least 2 pages per kit and 2 kits per month .... why not apply?

    You get to keep each kit you scrap as my CT, so the more you scrap, the more you can get. I am also looking for honest feedback and will look to create what you would like to scrap.

    Post to Designs in Digital, Digishoptalk and one other gallery of your choice. Your layouts may be used for promotional purposes in the DID store, DST product gallery and on my blog.
    Please email cherieshields@gmail.com with a link to your most complete gallery. I will reply if I have any further questions. All applicants will be contacted asap once the call is complete.

    If you aren't familiar with my work, please check out the store

    Call ends 24th June with positions starting July 1st.

    Comments on "I am going to cry .... well maybe not .... and a CT call."

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:03 am) : 

    I am not sure if this is where I am supposed to ask and I sure have no idea how to get the reply.......I really like this kit....Friday, April 07, 2006
    M.Y HERO Element Kit Gift ....can I still download it or is the link gone nothing comes up when I click the link. Please have mercy on the stupid newbies! Thanx for your time! Love your work!

     

    Blogger Cherie Shields said ... (1:58 pm) : 

    Hi there I have no idea if you will check this. Please email me at cherieshields@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do for you. I won't be reissuing this as a blog freeebie. Cheers Cherie.

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf