Yay it's fixed!
| I finally figured out how to fix my template so I can actually edit stuff now. Yay! It's been another busy week. Yesterday was a bit anxious as I had to serve divorce papers on my ex brother in law for my sister. I wasn't sure how it was going to go as he had baulked and made excuses for doing the divorce papers together, hence the need for me to confront and serve him with papers. He was taken somewhat by surprise and hurried to sign it and leave. I am glad that he did the grown up thing this time. I cannot forgive him for what he has and still is putting my sister through and I hope he realises that this has been a hellish year for her. She's had to work fulltime, juggle fulltime study/prac placements and basically only get to tuck her kids in bed each night they are home. He gets them on weekends when he's not working and gets to spend time with them. She just wants to get on with her life and better her situation for the kids. I've had a good number of creative team applications - don't forget the deadline is the 24th and I'll be sorting through the applications very soon. I've also released another kit that I love so much that it was scrapped immediately. The colour palette is from one of my favourite beach photos. If you love it you can find it instore here ![]() ![]() Hopefully I'll have a little something for you all here tomorrow to love and download. Til then Thanks for looking! |








Comments on "Yay it's fixed!"
-
Anonymous said ... (9:55 pm) :
-
Robbi and Mike said ... (5:26 am) :
post a commentFootprints on the Sand is an absolutely exquisite kit, that I am having a ball making layouts with. Thanks so much Cherie, it is beautiful!!!!!!!!
Wow, I love it - any change you'll do a freebie qp? Gorgeous!