Where did the week go? Some new stuff and a freebie.
| Firstly I must say I am absolutely gobsmacked at just how many times last week's freebie was downloaded. LOL over 900 of you sucked up my 4shared bandwidth allowance for the month. I've never felt so popular! If you loved my free clippies, there are now a couple new gorgeous and extremely reasonably priced sets in the store for only $2.50 ..... plus much more exciting stuff...... With all the excitement last week I forgot to mention we had an outing to the fabulous Australia Zoo. We saw all the gorgeous animals and hand fed these beautiful elephants. It was a big day out and we had fun. We want to go back again soon. I've never been so close to an elephant in my life and the crocodiles were scary! I also lost a lens cap to that place *ugh* but managed to get a fair few photos. Declan feeding one of the Elephants ![]() NOT a real crocodile *lol* but a fun photo! ![]() These little guys were cute! and were telling us all off in no uncertain terms! ![]() and the closest thing to a family photo in forever ... and thats Steve Irwin's foot in the background, may he rest in peace, kicking the Khan the Tiger in the head and I giggled myself silly when I saw that one! ![]() Now back to some scrapping related stuff :) the other exciting stuff ! I've been getting negative .... negatives actually! LOTS of them :) My pick of the crop is Negative Nellie ![]() ![]() Keep your eyes open because here comes the freebie. A quickpage made with Footprints in the Sand as requested by one eager reader here. This is in PNG format with transparent windows inside the frames. Just plop photos behind and add title and journalling and you have a no fuss layout :) You will find the store filling up with some quickpages even more fantabulous than this one this week at insane bargain prices from my favourite kits. Also don't forget that all the older kits marked down to $2 will disappear forever at the end of the month never to be seen again and others have been permanently reduced before retirement, so grab a bargain. ![]() Get it here http://www.4shared.com/file/19924022/65d5169/CShieldsFootprintsQP1.html Oooh ad I almost forgot ..... last night Declan tried to push a headphone jack into my mobile phone and now its essentially an expensive toy that I can't recharge :( So I got a new toy today much to Shaun's sulking ... a Nokia N73 which makes me feel blimmen old as I had to hand it to my much younger hubby to set it up LOL there;s a good giggle to end on! Thanks for looking and send some get well vibes as we all have this nasty cold/flu thing and I'm sick of being sick already! |













Comments on "Where did the week go? Some new stuff and a freebie."
-
Maria said ... (4:58 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:19 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:21 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:01 am) :
-
Anonymous said ... (5:46 am) :
-
Anonymous said ... (12:15 am) :
post a commentThank you so much for the gorgeous freebie! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com
Thank you for another piece of your exquisite work!!!! I love it!!!
OOOPS and gorgeous photos too!!! Geez i am a rude cow...
Oh - I love the photo on the crocodile! Your son is adorable. I sent you an email - hope you like it!! Sandy
Thank you for the wonderful QP.
What a lovely fresh design. Thank you so much for sharing - hugs from Pat in England