Now I know why Mum said "Don't jump on the bed!" ... (oh and a new freebie of course)
![]() Sadly I know why mum always said not to jump on the bed. ... Declan stumbled and fell hitting his head and cutting it open. There was blood absolutely everywhere as Daddy scooped him up and put him in the bathroom, I grabbed a towel for daddy to stem the flow and rushed to call an ambulance for the first time in my life with my heart in my mouth. I don't know where exactly I found the calm voice that spoke to the dispatch operator. The ambulance came and after the paramedics stabilsed him a little, I went with him in the ambulance to the hospital. Turns out he severed an artery and was quickly moved through to emergency surgery to repair it. Some tense waiting later he was in recovery and asleep the poor bubby. He slept for another few hours and woke up in the middle of the night ready to bounce off the walls with pent up energy. Thankfully he is ok and we are back at home now. I will be happy if I never see that much blood ever again. I am so glad that I've done First Aid training....... Now back to some normalcy for a bit :) All the things I had ready before all the drama. I have a super new kit out called "Going to the Zoo" and it's so fab I already scrapped a page and turned that into a cool quickpage. This kit is chock full of so many versatile elements that you will find yourself scrapping away all sort of things! There's cute felties for kids layouts, fun prints to play with and seriously gorgeous textures. Going to the Zoo ![]() Going to the zoo Quickpage (only $2) ![]() Here's my version to give you an idea of how to use the Quickpage. ![]() Going to the Zoo Big Bows ![]() and of course you need a little something to see the gorgeous detail for yourself so here is a add-on freebie sampler (background paper not included sorry). Get the freebie here. (26 megs) ![]() and my super Ct gal Flora has already scrapped her favourite reptile. ![]() |













Comments on "Now I know why Mum said "Don't jump on the bed!" ... (oh and a new freebie of course)"
-
Anonymous said ... (8:36 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (8:36 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:15 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:29 pm) :
-
Cindy said ... (9:50 pm) :
-
Rachel said ... (11:05 pm) :
-
Maria said ... (11:05 pm) :
-
Jenna said ... (11:43 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (1:23 am) :
-
Erin (moviemuse) said ... (4:30 am) :
-
Renata Pamplona said ... (5:00 am) :
-
Belinda said ... (1:53 pm) :
post a commentLet me be the first to say WOWL that kit is absolutely fabulous - love the colours, textures and the wee animals are just tdf!!!! Thanks so much for the freebie ... cant wait for your next creation!
AND .... PLEASE GIVE YOU WEE MAN A BIG "HUGS" from my 5angels! xxx
Oh..poor little man..:( I hope he feels better soon..Give my hugs too! Great freebie here! Keep creating! :)
oh gosh you are really rapid to answer ah aha !!! well you are so welcome girl, I don't know why images are not ok for you because I see them on my puter, maybe there are problems on the server, and you understood all of my post hi hi, congrats and TY babel fish ;-)
Wow..
good for you for being so calm all the way through this - I am so glad to hear your little guy is okay and wanting to bounce again!
I LOVE that zoo alpha! How cute!
Thank you so much for your free work! We all appreciate it! This blog post has been added to the freebies list at digifree.blogspot.com
I have to agree....the zoo kit is FABULOUS and those animals, OMG, too cute! Hey, good to hear Declan is doing better. How scary that must've been. Poor baby....TY for the freebie hon...great stuff you have!
OMG, I just showed my kids the pic of yours. I explained to them what happened. No more jumping on mom's bed. Oh, I'm so glad all is ok now. But wow, I'm so sorry it happened!
Cute cute zoo kit. Absolutely adorable!
Oh my goodness, how absolutely terrifying! I'm glad he seems to be bouncing back quickly.
This sampler is soooo cute!
Thanks for sharing.
Well, what a scary time you had, glad he is all right now! Thank you for the freebie! Great new kit!