Busy busy busy!
| You will have to forgive me for a lack of a freebie on here, as it has indeed been an eventful week .... and Shaun (DH) had a couple days off so we have just been having a bit of family time. I will have to remedy that situation asap. We went and saw The Simpsons movie finally and left on a sugar high from too many lollies *lol* and Declan wanted popcorn halfway through. That's the last time I leave the boys to get tickets and visit the candybar alone. After we walked in I had to go the loo to freshen up and walked into the cinema 16 to find no hubby or son! They were in cinema 10, despite having the tickets that clearly said cinema 16 lol. So all through the previews I'm wondering and concerned about where they are and my boys are in the WRONG MOVIE lol. Eventually it dawned on Shaun that I had been gone for awhile and realised they were in the wrong movie. DUH The movie was good, but not mindshatteringly fabulous. I wanted to do the scrapping mummy thing and take a photo infront of the awesome movie standee (of the family on their couch like in the cartoon) but they had roped it off and my camera phone had no battery :( Anyway if you haven't been over to Designs in Digital where I sell lately, you won't know that we have a brand spanking new owner and having a sale to welcome her. Pauline has been a part of the DID "family" since the Clikchic days as a CT member and she's already doing a great job of taking the reigns. The store has a 25% off sale (some exclusions apply) which means that there are bargains starting from a super low price of $1.50. ![]() I've released some gorgeous new kits just intime for the sale that are an absolute steal. Go visit the store here ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Hoping to have more for you very soon! So stay tuned for more blog goodies really really soon :) TFL |













Comments on "Busy busy busy!"
-
Anonymous said ... (9:00 pm) :
-
Flora said ... (8:51 am) :
post a commentLMAO - what a classic to be in the wrong cinema! Love love love your new creations and have already enjoyed scrapping with "A Long Black and Chai Latte! Thanks so much you are an absolute gem and a one in a million! xxx
yep thank goodness i dont have that prob but it helps when my dh works at the theater lol...gorgeous kits cherie they just keep getting better and better:)