Don't pass out - there will be a blogpost everyday this week!
| I am hoping those of you who blog will want to play along :) I'm doing this week's blog prompts over at Designs in Digital. Blog prompts are supposed to challenge you to write about something new about yourself and the world around you. Today's prompt (if you do a post please go play) What has been your favourite or least favourite job?This can be paid/unpaid/chores etc .... use your imagination! I am so totally OVER cleaning! My least favourite job at home is cleaning. There are people who like to clean and are super organised - that is sooooo NOT me! It has been a problem for a very long time - ask my mum. The problem is that it gets to overwhelming proportions of mess because I simply don't see that there is a mess until it is pointed out to me and by that time it's hard to know where to start. I share this trait (among others) with my little brother who has an autistic spectrum disorder. If you know anything about Aspergers Syndrome, you will know that pretty much when you have it, your brain is basically wired differently to other people in a way that you really can't understand that you are different. It has taken me 30 years to realise why I'm different. You learn the ways of the world by rules and routines that remind you of things that other people take for granted. Imagine landing on a alien planet and not knowing anything and being expected to pick up culture, language etc with no help. You feel distant from other people and it takes time to build friendships and trust people in person. So back to the topic lol I really hate cleaning, because I have to have to have a constant mindtrack in my head reminding me to do a series of tasks that equal a clean house everyday (ontop of other everyday stuff, which yes I also have to do in routine) and its very draining to do that. I have better things to do and one day I hope that I will be able to afford to pay someone to do it all for me. --------- The girls over at DID have been super busy! We have a new collaborative and a SUPER deal! ![]() I have a beautiful product line called Ali Bo Bally that matches perfectly with the Blooming Marvellous store collaborative. There's a kit, alpha, boutique store tags, slogans and an album quickpage set. Here's a peek of some of these: ![]() ![]() ![]() and because I love you all :) I DO have a freebie oh yes oh yes ! A little add-on for my element parts of my kits A Long Black and Chai Latte ![]() Get your fix here http://www.4shared.com/file/21669394/45501682/CShieldsAlongBalckAddon.html Thanks for reading :) More tomorrow and I hope you will blog along with me! |











Comments on "Don't pass out - there will be a blogpost everyday this week!"
-
Anonymous said ... (6:31 am) :
-
Joy said ... (7:30 am) :
-
Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said ... (9:53 am) :
-
Melissa said ... (12:35 pm) :
-
elnorac said ... (2:13 pm) :
-
heather said ... (4:32 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (8:40 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (1:03 am) :
-
Flora said ... (8:48 am) :
-
Inma said ... (10:51 pm) :
post a commentMerci beaucoup!
very cool... thank you.
Beautiful!!!
TY so ever much!!!!!!!!
Loved reading a bit about you. The kits look gorgeous.
Thank you so much for the classy add-on!
Oh yes, the cleaning! You're lucky that you hate cleaning but don't notice the mess... I don't like cleaning and I always know it's messy LOL
LMBO @ the cleaning - i so know what you are saying! Would rather be scrapping anyday! Thanks so much for the add on it is fabulous. Love your new kit and also the DID collab - it is blooming marvellous - fab name by the way!
Thanks Cherie. This is lovely. Hope your little fella is doing well.
thanks for the great flowers cherie:)...love this question...
Thanks so much for sharing the add-on with us and glad to see your kid is better from the "bed jumping" accident. :)
Best wishes. :O)