Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Tuesday, November 13, 2007

    OMG Christmas is Coming!

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Um I love christmas??? For better or worse it's a time to hope for good things. It's probably all the fun of decorating and anticipation too. Yes our tree is up, but then again I only have one child who gets excited the second tinsel hits the shops. So it's utterly pointless putting off things as he keeps bugging mummy about it. I've been having a huge spring clean to get the place decluttered too and the promise of the tree made it happen quicker.

    Ok usually I am an organised christmas person, but this year I am left in disarray. My parents are still living overseas for god knows how long now. This is headed into year 4, when they were supposed to be planning to come back. Dad is happy over there, but we haven't seen Mum and Dad since my sister's wedding. Tomorrow my other sister is getting on a plane to move to the other side of the country. The former sister I have not heard boo from and in the state she was in the last message she sent, I am not able to call her at all. I'm afraid for her mental health.

    Family has been a big part of almost every christmas since I was a kid. So facing down the barrel of a Christmas free of extended family is uncharted territory. December is also busy because it starts with Declan's birthday. This year he has gotten a super early pressie (simply because he was there when we had time to buy it *ugh*).

    He got his first big boy bike with training wheels.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    We saw my sister and her boys on Sunday. I am happy to know that the boys are staying in Brissy here with their dad and that my sis may be coming back within the year. Apparently we can arrange visitations with them which will be lovely. They are like long lost sons to me as I babysat them a lot when they were little. It was hard to bear thinking that they would be gone for anywhere upto a couple of years.

    Here are my crazy nephews.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    So I guess december will be one day at a time.

    Oooh it was a very good long time net friend of mine's birthday last week and I was sooooo naughty and sent a very needed pressy of a replacement pen for her Wacom tablet. I'm sure if she was here in person she would slap me, then hug me *lol* I have been waiting imaptiently for a whole WEEK for it to arrive (Note to self ... next time pick priority mail) and tracking it on the UPS tracker. It finally got there today .. which is yesterday lol confused yet?

    Now to just get christmas presents organised!

    I will be starting some new tips for newbie scrappers this weekend too. So stay tuned for that. Thankyou so much to everyone who was supportive through my rant here last time. Hopefully those that stay here are here for the right reasons :)

    Comments on "OMG Christmas is Coming!"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:17 pm) : 

    I understand where you are coming from and thank you for your generosity. By that I mean not the freebies but the reading of your blog. It is interesting to read about the lives of others, sometimes it makes you pray for others and sometimes it makes you thankful for all that you do have. Enjoy your family as like you said life is too short. I had to start signing in as invincible on my IM as people would see me on and want me to walk them through fixing their computers ten I would not hear from them till they needed something else fixed.God Bless
    Hugs

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:19 pm) : 

    I like to say hello whenever I meet a fellow Aussie out here in digi/cyber space. I'm just starting out, collecting freebies like mad and learning PSP and PSE. I'll keep an eye on your products and watch for sales. Enjoy your time with family. My boys are 11 and 14, and the lovely, sweet, innocent time has left for good. Now its 'all knowing' and 'smarter than' but I love em to bits. :^) Aussiescrappinmama

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:21 pm) : 

    I like to say hello whenever I meet a fellow Aussie out here in digi/cyber space. I'm from Caloundra + I'm just starting out, collecting freebies like mad and learning PSP and PSE. I'll keep an eye on your products and watch for sales. Enjoy your time with family. My boys are 11 and 14, and the lovely, sweet, innocent time has left for good. Now its 'all knowing' and 'smarter than' but I love em to bits. :^)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:09 pm) : 

    A late Merry Christmas to you and your Family. You are a lot easier to locate with an online presence ;)

    I will try to get in contact with you soon, it has been a while.

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf