Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, September 01, 2007

    A new month and a new desktop calender

    Can you believe that the year has gone by so fast? It's nearly my birthday again and I've been at Designs in Digital store for almost a year now. Wow what a year its been! I have the pleasure of being the featured designer over in the DID forum and have a challenge with a cool participation freebie.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    I've made a fab new boy kit called Boys 2 Men this week

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    and you can go pick up this lovely September desktop for free too this month - just add your own photos of course! I have this one on my computer and I really love it :)

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Well thats all for today. We are going to check out the River Festival today and watch the fireworks. I'm a bit peeved that my camera lense has stopped working just out of warranty :( So I guess that will be on my birthday wishlist.

    Comments on "A new month and a new desktop calender"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (6:33 am) : 

    I like your designs. I am curious as to how you came up with your user name. It is very similar to mine. :)

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 pm) : 

    Okay so I have been waiting and waiting and waiting for you to post cause i know you had a special day the other day and you havent posted LOL!! I hope you had a very very very Happy Birthday!!!!! xxxx

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:45 am) : 

    Belated happy birthday!
    Great layouts and kit!

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf