Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, August 19, 2007

    The heavens have finally cried ... Wooohoo Rain!

    The last time it rained properly was probably a month ago or more and I went out and bought gumboots and a raincoat for the first time ever for Declan. When it started raining today Declan heard it and shouted out to me ... "MUMMY! It's RAINING!"

    All he wanted to do was go out and play in it - he was so excited!


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



    I hope its raining over the catchment dams as the water supplies here in Brisbane are getting rather scary low. I know there are a lot of people praying for more rain. Reality here is 4 minute showers and not being able to do many things that involve water.

    So todays blog prompt is my last before I pass on the torch to another volunteer :)

    What do you do on rainy days? Do you love them? Do you stay inside? What do you do?

    On rainy days the mornings are dark and I love to stay warm in bed for just a little while longer! I like to rug up and stay inside, but have a 3yo that wants to go outside and play lol. Guess who wins? I love to enjoy a nice hot chocolate drink and bumming around in my trakkies. When I was a kid rainy days meant a visit to the video store and movie marathons or the tried and true Monopoly. Lots of homemade fresh popcorn ..... baking cakes, biscuits and other yumminess were also on order. I love rainy days, except for when I have to walk miles home in it.

    Ok so today I have run out of free stuff and our ADSL2 is still not connected .... dialup means I can't upload :( That means no more free stuff left and no new stuff in the store either :( I'm hoping that tomorrow brings good news!


    PS Sorry I mucked up which link were which for the freebie so if you didn't get them all ....


    Tags

    http://www.4shared.com/file/22078625/b5058a61/CShieldsAliBoBallyaddon4.html

    Frame

    http://www.4shared.com/file/22078325/b3ce488a/CShieldsAliBoBallyaddon1.html

    Wordart
    http://www.4shared.com/file/22078421/b1ec9a16/CShieldsAliBoBallyaddon2.html

    Paper
    http://www.4shared.com/file/22078497/bb7be6e8/CShieldsAliBoBallyaddon3.html

    Comments on "The heavens have finally cried ... Wooohoo Rain!"

     

    Blogger natalie malan said ... (12:00 am) : 

    How cute! I love the close up on the shoes too... that's such a creative angle. Great photos.

     

    Blogger Melissa said ... (9:13 am) : 

    Love the photos. I have photos like these of my kids too - LOL. Hope you get some more rain up there. We had plenty here in Melbourne for May, June and July but it seems to have dried up a bit this month.

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf