Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Sunday, August 19, 2007

    I sooooo need a holiday!

    I am so tired ..... Declan has been waking up with pains in his legs tonight and I've been getting him up early in the mornings to go wee so we don't have accidents. So that means bugger all sleep for mummy! Its a hard life. I have been cooking up some new stuff to put instore, but you will have to wait until our ADSL2 is hooked up. I am HATING dialup!

    So onto holidays .... and a blog prompt!


    You need a holiday - where will you go and why? What will you do if money and time were no issue?

    Right now I would love to go somewhere quieter and relaxing.....

    There's a place called the Mouses House that I have wanted to go to for a very long time. They have these gorgeous romantic cabins in the rainforest that are very secluded. I dream of the double spa, breakfast in bed and massages lol. There would have to be long rainforest walks, horseriding, hot tubbing and loads pampering of course! I think maybe a month would be long enough ? I could only dream, but we are planning a mini break there sometime in the near future if we can get a willing babysitter for a weekend.


    The last freebie installment is the pink plaid paper :)
    get it here

    and if you missed the rest in the preview below

    Frame
    Wordart
    Shoptags


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Ok I should try and find some sleep ....

    Comments on "I sooooo need a holiday!"

     

    Blogger Maria said ... (8:54 pm) : 

    Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf