What is your very first memory????
| I was racking my brain tonight to think of a good blog prompt for today..... Don't forget to post here if you play along What is your very first memory? How old were you and what happened? I have a few early memories that its very hard to tell which one came first... I was 3 years old and my family was just Mum, Dad, Me and my sis Kymberly. We went over to New Zealand for my sister's christening and it's the first time I remember flying on a plane anywhere. My ears went all funny and my tummy I remember the stewerdess giving me a colouring book and little coloured pencils on the flight and eating a meal on the fold down tray. I also remember picking flowers out of someone's garden *lol* either at the church or my Aunt and Uncle's home. Another memory around that time was when we lived on our farm in Yarwun. My cousin and I had wandered off from the house to go find my dad who was at the dam starting up the irrigation pump (very loud). Mum freaked when she realised we had gone missing. She found us on the very edge of the dam reaching towards the water. Dad had his back to us and she screamed out, but we didn't hear. She managed to scoop us up before we fell in. Lastly there was the time we did a family roadtrip ( this may have been a little older) and we stopped at a motel and went swimming in the pool. Me and my sister jumped in after our dad and promptly started to drown. We were pulled out by strangers and not long after that mum arranged swimming lessons, during one lesson I also started to drown ..... lol I'm still here so we know how the story must have ended! ----- Today's freebie addition is a wordart for the girls :) Make sure you check back in for other pieces of this add-on kit. (check the preview in the previous blog post) Go get it here ![]() |







Comments on "What is your very first memory????"
-
Anonymous said ... (6:25 am) :
-
Flora said ... (11:31 am) :
-
Maria said ... (2:35 pm) :
post a commentIts great to have such beautiful memories. I had a hard time coming up with just one but I dug through the brain and got a couple down. Thanks again for a fun challenge.
great memories cherie ...well except for almost drowing...:)...thanks for sharing...flora
Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com