How has the internet changed your life?
| Today's blog prompt from me .... Tell us how the internet impacts on or has changed your life. This can be either the positives, the negatives or both. Reflect on things like friendships, relationships, disagreements, how in keeps you in touch with family and friends, things you have learnt etc ....and don't forget to let us know when you blog by posting here Well in 1994 I was ahead of my time and a lot of my friends were on email, telnet and irc. So the internet opened a whole new world to me as I built friendships with people I had never met in person. I learnt to build my first homepage by typing html code and uploading it to the university server. It was my little space and if you typed a keyword into a search engine, you pretty much got what you were looking for and there was no such thing as spam email. In those days I wrote poetry and shared in through my homepage. Fast Forward to 2002 two toxic relationships down and I'm thinking to myself that I'll never meet the right guy ..... I got talking to this nice young guy from Gympie that has moved to Brisbane and looking to make some new friends. We arranged a date with no expectations and the date ends three days later only because he has to go home to change clothes *lol* 6 months later we discover we are expecting our son and the rest is history. So the internet brought me a lot of the life I enjoy now, including some great friends and a partner that I would never have met otherwise. So what is your story? I'd really love to read how the internet has changed your life. If you do blog along with me today, please go post here and have a look at other blog prompt participants - its an interesting challenge to keep you blogging something new :) ---- The Store CT girls have been having a BALL with the new collab kit Blooming Marvellous over at DID (designs in digital) and I am amazed at the range of layout subjects that they have scrapped with this megakit. Heather: ![]() ![]() ![]() and from Shannon: ![]() ![]() ![]() I also have a little surprise add-on for my Collab spin off kit Ali Bo Bally. Each day I'll blog my blog prompt and you can pick up one piece of this add-on. If you love what you see, you may want to go check out Ali Bo Bally line which has loads of gorgeous papers and elements plus a few well-priced element packs. I think I love my boutique store tags the most though! ![]() Installment 1 is the gorgeous frame with the pinned ribbon. Check back for the next installment tomorrow and another blog prompt :) |













Comments on "How has the internet changed your life?"
-
Anonymous said ... (8:11 pm) :
-
heather said ... (9:34 pm) :
-
The Mini Mum said ... (7:51 am) :
-
Anonymous said ... (8:23 am) :
-
Jeepie said ... (4:46 pm) :
-
Unknown said ... (8:50 pm) :
post a commentOh thank you for the frame to go with the rest of your divine Ali Bo Bally collection gracing my computer as I type - i am now going to have to stalk you for the rest of this add on!!! HA HA no really i appreciate this freebie and love reading your blog prompts - fab idea!!! xx
Wow, if the internet brought you your man and therefore your little one, you can't get much better than that!! Thanks for putting my layouts up and love the freebie idea you've got going here Cherie!!
LOL 3days, must've been some date!
Thanks for the freebie :o)
Thank you for the lovely add-on. And how wonderful for you to have met such a wonderful man. Best wishes for a fabulous life together.
Love those LO's and I love the way your relationship started.
let me see how the internet changed my life...Hmm don't get my house cleaned when I should...Lmao..I have become a psp freak...LOL...Tysvm for the freebie
the Ali Bo Ball Collection Just beautiful:)..*hugzz*