Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, September 29, 2007

    Life has been INSANELY busy

    First the SUPER exciting NEWS!!!!!!

    I've joined the talented girls at OAKS this week and I LOVE the place! That's probably the best belated birthday present I've ever had. I get to work with some long time scrapping friends.

    **A SALE**

    I've got a SALE on to celebrate and most of the other OAKS girls are also onsale so you may want to go check it out because its 35% OFF. My stuff starts from $1.30 for some element packs and $4.23 for full kits. So go grab a bargain!

    (Stay with me there will also be a freebie in a little bit here)


    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


    I had plans ..... really! But my day job has been harrowing long hours lately which has sucked up my month. I'm seriously ready for a holiday! Luckily things have slowed down there so I have more time to enjoy life and design stuff.

    What have you all missed?

    I turned 31 this month and DH took me out for dinner and saw the toe tapping movie "Hairspray". I got a gorgeous Pandora bracelet from my boys and am now loving collecting all the bead charms. My bestest buddy Tracy even sent me a very special charm bead *love ya HEAPS chicky*.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    I also managed to kill the standard lens on my DSLR :( but went and bought a very cool portrait lens that I LOVE sooo much! Check this cheeky little guy out -

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    The girls have been giving my Boys 2 Men kit a workout!

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    I've also had a go at a basic animated layout. I'm planning to post a basics tutorial here very soon because I've had a lot of "how did you do that?". So stay tuned!

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    It's time for a new Desktopper freebie. This one is very pink because I just love pink *lol* and October is Spring here too so fall colours just don't do it for me when the world is so pretty outside. It features a yet to be completed pink kit (Stay Tuned), the bow from A Long Black, the bent negative frame is from Simply Frame Me and the calendar part was made with the help of Lilach Oren's Calendar set.

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Get ready for October with the FREE desktopper HERE
    Just pop some photos in and GO. This is 1280x1024 so if you have a widescreen it will leave space sorry. If you have a smaller size it should scale down.

    Oh and last but not least - check out the challenges at OAKS because I'm sponsoring the prizes on one of the challenges there this month.

    Stay tuned for more COOL stuff. I'm going to make a concerted effort to keep you all loving me ;)

    Snag my Blinkie if you love my stuff ---> Image and video hosting by TinyPic

    Comments on "Life has been INSANELY busy"

     

    Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:37 pm) : 

    Congratulations on getting into OAKS, that is fantastic! Onwards and Upwards! Thanks for the awesome desktop freebie, love love it! It will be perfect with some of those shots of Ali from last week! Welcome to the Pandora Club - gotta be one of the most addictive things around other than digital scrapping!! Take care chicky and I know I have already said it but "Belated Birthday Wishes" xxx

     

    Blogger Nurse Watson said ... (9:04 pm) : 

    Hi! I just happened upon your blog and had to laugh out loud at your title. I was actually going to call my blog that! Thanks for the calender. Love the colors!

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf