Google

Subscribe

Subscribe to keep up with the latest in my world. If you are only a freebie hunter, you are better off subscribing to IkeaGoddess.

Subscribe Here


Powered by FeedBlitz
 


Please Respect my Terms of Use included in every kit. Please don't fileshare - point your friends here thanks :)

I am Listed and Ranked by:
Top DigiScrap Blogs

Top Scrapbooking Blogs




Blogarama - The Blogs Directory Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Digishop Talk
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Web Counter

Visitors Since I started my counter April 2006


Brisbane


  • My Gallery at Gottapixel
  • My Gallery at Scrapbook-Bytes
  • My Gallery at DigiShopTalk

  • Powered by Blogger

    Saturday, February 16, 2008

    New Year, New Stores, New Blog

    It has been a busy couple of months here. So blogging has taken a backseat.
    Oaks closed end of last month so I had to find a new home.
    So after a frantic few days of panic after being informed of the impending closure on New Years Eve, I started at a couple new stores.

    You can now find me at Gottapixel - a wonderful store that has also had a new crop of talented designers join. You will find my regular fare there along with my commercial use products.

    I also took part in the Sophia Sarducci call that involved a small competition. I had so much fun that I decided to take on selling a completely different line of kits there. My style there is very similar to Sophia's grungy and eclectic style. I have tried making this sort of thing before and I enjoy creating something a bit different from the bright kits that dominate everywhere else. I design there as Angelica Bertucci - by Cherie Shields.

    I was briefly at Purple Paper Flowers too, but needed to leave due to work commitments.

    What else have you all missed????

    I have an awesome new CT.

    I have also started a new blog to start afresh. The new blog will also include posts from some of my talented new CT girls. You can go check out the new blog here.

    There are a lot of cool things planned to come and a challenge where everybody who participates will recieve a small free gift. Yes you heard me FREE.

    This blog will no longer be continued, so if you wish to keep up with things, please go to the new blog and sign up for the feed there or bookmark it so you can keep checking back.

    Comments on "New Year, New Stores, New Blog"

     

    post a comment
    *
    © 2006 [Cherie Shields] (Scrapittydoodah) No part of this blog (text or pictures) may be reproduced in any way without express permission of the owner. Taking portions of this blog to publish elsewhere is breach of copyright and punishable by law. Exception: kit previews, which must be rehosted and details of where to get them.  

     

    Digi Scrap Blogs
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next
    Powered by RingSurf